We aim to develop a network that provides opportunities for connecting with others who share a commitment to the philosophy, principles and potential of participatory research.
- Communicate with other participatory researchers.
- Communicate with people outside our own network.
- Find a critical friend.
- Access peer support.
- Identify research collaborators.
- Match mentors and mentees.
- Extra support for PhD students.
Knowledge and Learning
We aim to create knowledge and support learning by connecting people who share a commitment to the philosophy, principles and potential of participatory research.
- Training, workshops, speakers and online seminars.
- Help to locate useful resources.
- Links to what is going on.
- A forum for discussion and debate.
- Explore the possibility of starting a journal.
Quality and Advocacy
We aim to promote and advance quality in participatory research by connecting people who share a commitment to its philosophy, principles and potential.
- Engage with sympathetic influencers/advocates.
- Demystify PR to universities, funders and other organisations.
- Inform and improve the funding environment through advocacy.
- Document the benefits and impact of PR.
- Involve wider communities.
- Take action as a collective voice in responding to challenges.